Consulting/ Treatment Rooms available for hire
Ambulant Physiotherapy Ltd is a privately-owned physiotherapy clinic situated near Preston city centre. The rooms are used for physiotherapy and alternative therapies, but all medical professionals are welcome to hire the rooms.
This is a professional establishment, the rooms are hired out at competitive hourly rate and minimum requirement is only 30 minutes hire.
The facility includes:
- Professional and friendly reception staff who create a welcoming experience for your clients
- 5 treatment rooms. All consist of a desk, chairs, treatment bed, pillows, fresh and clean towels, sharps bins, and other equipment used by professional therapists
- 2 toilets (downstairs toilet for the disabled)
- Large comfortable waiting area
- Large gym with equipment
- Very clean and well lit clinic
- Coffee/tea facilities
- Private car park
- On direct bus route from city centre
- Easy access of motorway
- The facility is suitable for wheelchair users and less mobile clients (please specify you require this so you are not booked in upstairs)
- Open six days a week for long working hours
- (staying open outside working hours may be considered)
“Excellent, professional environment. Welcoming reception staff. On site parking and access for disabled patients. Accommodating and has all the facilities required to see patients for medico-legal reporting purposes.”
~ Mr A. Sloan - Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon
We are easily accessible by car and bus and we provide free parking spaces adjacent to the building.
Friendly reception staff always available to welcome patients, answer the phones and offer assistance where possible.
Large gym with modern equipment. (Chairs available for conferences).
Fully equipped professional treatment rooms available for hire. Minimum requirement is 30 minutes for room hire.
A comfortable, quiet room available for hire, perfect for consultation or counselling services.
If room hire in Preston is of interest to you, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org , telephone 01772 717271 or complete the below contact form for more information or to arrange a viewing.