Covid-19 update :
- 4 Max in a class (to allow for social distancing)
- Please bring your own Mats
- £15 per class on a PAYG basis (No blocks due to the unpredictability) We do not accept walk-ins as it is a safeguarding procedure. All payments are to be done over the phone before the class.
- Each client is responsible for ringing in advance to book their space.
- Please bring a face mask for the duration of the visit, during the class you can remove them at your own discretion, we will be keeping the room ventilated for air circulation via the windows.
- We ask that clients wait in their cars until the a-pointed time to avoid over crowding in reception.
- You will need to comply with a temperature check on arrival and use the hand gels entering and exiting the building.
Pilates Classes with Olivia Holden:
10:00am – 11:00am
11:30am – 12:30pm
13:00pm – 14:00pm
14:30pm – 15:30pm
18:00pm – 19:00pm
Olivia has multiple qualifications in fitness including a level 3 in personal training and level 3 in Pilates. She currently works with clients with a range of medical conditions such as sports injuries, MS, arthritis, just to name a few.
Olivia’s classes offer a bit of something for everyone. They are appropriate for all ages and abilities and combine some flexibility, balance, core strengthening and co-ordination in a flowing format, pinpointing on working specific muscles to strengthen the whole body and improve those aches and pains and weaker areas of the body. She will also teach her clients how to re-allign posture to prevent injuries and pain and control breathing.
Its also a good stress reliever and is a healthier and safer way to exercise.
Things to know before joining a Pilates class with us:
Prior to joining a class, it is compulsory to attend a one to one session with a Pilates Instructor. The purpose of this is to discuss your individual medical history, any previous injuries fully and in confidence and any goals you may have, so that the instructor can design the classes with your needs in mind.
We accept all abilities in our classes, wether a beginner or an intermediate we can tailor our classes around you.
Costs of Pilates classes:
Initial 1:1 Assessment – 30mins £25
Pay As You Go – £15
Private session 1hr – £30